Shantikunj has emerged over the years as a unique center and fountain-head of the global movement of Yug Nirman Yojana (Movement for the Reconstruction of the Era) for moral-spiritual regeneration in the light of hoary Indian heritage. Visitors of all faiths & linkages visit this sacred center for their spiritual upliftment all the year round.
The most important role played by Shantikunj is in conducting several training programs for reinstatement of moral, cultural and ethical values, integration of various faiths and sects into one common thought process, and channelization of energies of youths.
Shantikunj acts as a centre for guiding various Gayatri Pariwar activities like social reformation activities, psychosocial engineering, disaster management, self-reliant development of rural India, revival of Vedic culture, innovative research in ayurveda, ascent, empowerment of women and so on. Shantikunj has a vast network of about 4000 Shaktipeeths-Pragya Peeths (Centers of knowledge and Divine power), 25000 Pragya Sansthans & 30,000 Swadhyaya Mandals (self-study groups) etc., which regularly organize spiritual discussions, discourses, discussions on various problems in their areas to advance the noble cause of the Mission.
Following are some list of activities performed by Shantikunj.
1. Social Reforms
2. Psycho-Social Engineering
3. Disaster Management
4. Self-reliant Development of Rural India
5. Comprehensive Training Programs
6. Revival of Vedic Culture
7. Reinvestigation of Vedic literature & Methods of Sadhana
8. Sixteen Sanskars (sacramental rites)
9. Vichar Kranti Abhiyan (Thought Revolution Movement)
10. Innovative research in Ayurveda
11. Tirthas (Pilgrimage Centers)
12. Worshiping the deity of human life through threefold path of Upasana ,Sadhana and Aradhana
13. Ascent and Empowerment of Women
14. Transformation of Youth: Shiksha and Vidya ( Education , Knowledge and Righteous Intellect)
Write Your Comments Here: