1. Visit Samadhi Sthal & Yagya Shala
Samadhi Sthal ( Prakhar Pragya – Sajal Shraddha) is the eternal abode of Revered Gurusatta & readily accessible spot for offering heartfelt emotional prayers. Spend 10-15 here.
Also, spend some time in near by yagya shala (You can participate on yagya between 5 AM to 7:30 AM. It needed only 10-15 mins to complete one set of yagya.).
2. Visit Gayatri Mata Mandir , Bhatka Hua Devta (A Mislead Deity) and Sapt Rishi Place
Visit to the divine spiritual abodes of deities (pilgrimage centers) is an important part of spiritual life style. The temple of Gayatri Mata is source of inspirations, and, you will see a unique temple "Bhatka Hua Devta" - which helps one to understand his/her real identity. The idols of seven ancient Rishis temples have been established near Gayatri Mata Mandir. Their subtle form resides in these idols and continuously provides divine spiritual energy and protection. You must like to visit all of them and spend 15-20 mins here.
3. Visit Akhand Deepak (Eternal Lamp)
Its a divine eternal light (Akhand Jyoti) lighted since 1926. Opens everyday between 5:30 AM to 9:00 AM & 12:00 PM to 4:30 PM. A must visit place along with Samadhi Sthal. Gurudev said that he gets all inspirations in the presence of Akhand Deepak only.
4. Visit Devatma (Divine) Himalayas temple , Exhibition of the Divine Culture & Haritima Devalaya (Temple having Collection of Rare Plants & Medicinal Herbs)
Enjoy the beautiful ambiance of these 3 different places situated together. The greenery around, special plants and rare collection of flowers make it very special along with evening water fountains which is fond by children.
The temple of the Divine Himalayas is an
extraordinary creation that does not exist anywhere else. Here, one can get the divine sight of the four Dham (auspicious pilgrimage
centers - Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri & Gangotri), the five Prayag (Vishnu Prayag, Nand Prayag, Karn prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag) & the pious streams of holy rivers Ganga & Yamuna.
5. Get Food Prasadam from Mataji's Bhojnalaya
Food serving starts in the morning from 8:30 AM and evening @ 4:30 PM onward.
1. If you are visiting Shantikunj before 7:30 AM then you must attend the Yagya which happens daily and opens for everyone.
2. If you are coming around 6 PM then must attend the Naad Yog - Meditation in the flute music between 6:00 PM to 6:15 PM.
3. Also, Keep the copy of Daily Schedule
to effectively spend your time.
Write Your Comments Here: