This year, an amazing spiritual endeavor has been announced, which came from the cosmic or causal world, for this massive Gayatri Pariwar. Everyone knows that from 1943 to 1994 Param Vandaniya, Shaktisvaroupa, Snehasalila, Mata Bhagwati Deviji, served as the protector of this Gayatri Pariwar in her Physical body, along with her highly esteemed aradhya Param Pujya Gurudev ShriRam Sharma Acharya, had commenced an unprecedented venture. In 1994, she withdrew herself from the physical body and merged in her adored Lord’s causal consciousness. The birth centennial is fast approaching, of the same most beloved Mother, who was born in 1926. Ashwini Krishna Chaturthi of September 2026 will mark 100 years since her birth. In order to commemorate this event in 2026, all her children have resolved to continue an intense nine-year long spiritual endeavor in her memory.
This era changing Supreme Spiritual Anusthan will start from 9th July, Gurupurnima of 2017 and end on 29th July, Gurupurnima of 2026. Millions of people will take part in this.
Everyone must be aware that fortunately in the year 2026, there are three main historical and significant events that are coinciding.
- First one is the birth centennial of our beloved Mother,
- secondly it will be 100 years of Akhand Deepak (This Deepak was lit by Gurudev on Vasant Panchami, 20th January, 1926), and
- Third is the Bhagvat Siddhi Day of Shri Aurobindo (24th November, 1926) along with his announcement of performing continuous Sadhana till 1950.
The 120 million Gayatri Pariwar members, who will be enjoin by 120 million new members, will fulfill this great spiritual endeavor in next few years, in order to materialize the descent of new heavenly era.
Throughout this period, all the participants will undertake three spiritual practices as per their capabilities. First is Upasana, then Sadhana and last Aradhana.
These nine years are spilt into three phases of three years each. The first phase is being announced here. This is the preliminary announcement for the first phase. In 2020, after three years, there will be revelations of some more changes to this phase, and this phase will continue till 2026. With the cooperation from the Youths, Women and Pragya Parijans, we will be able to influence and join the entire country with this phase.
This youth force is the one that has continuously been joining with the Youth Revolution Movement (since 2016 to 2018). There are so many new youths who want to do something constructive, and join forces to bring about these changes.
Even in Women Empowerment Movement there is a huge wave of new women, who have joined recently. These women used to be limited to looking after the house, kitchen and taking care of the family. Through Women Groups’ (Mahila Mandal) activities, running Balsanskarshala, and Study circles, these women are joining this movement. In this Women Empowerment Movement there is a huge class of influential women, who has been engaged in the higher education in the last 10 years, and now are taking leading role.
Pragya Parijans are those that have been associated with the mission for many years, who are initiated with Gayatri Mantra and who are influenced by our activities, are part and partial of this huge mission. Different proposals have been mapped out for these three categories for next three years.
The three prong spiritual plans for the first phase (from 9th July Gurupurnima of 2017 to 6th July Gurupurnima of 2020) would be as follows:
Every body will do Atmabodh Sadhana first thing in the morning. All should wake up before the sunrise, and meditate on the idea that each day is a new birth and a new start. One should contemplate for 6 to 10 minutes and concentrate on one thought that they have to do something new on this new birth and new day. We need to write new resolutions for the day in our diary. Along with this we will do Tatvabodh Sadhana, where we imagine that each night is the new death. In these 10 minutes we will think of things we were not able to do that day, and also think if those things could be accomplished the next day or not. Take a note of this too, in your diary before you go to bad. Lastly, think of your chosen God and become relaxed and go to sleep.
Along with these Sadhana we need to do 5-mala Jap of Gayatri Mantra after we take shower (for about half an hour), or write 60 Gayatri Mantras, or do 5 Gayatri Chalisa. From these three options, we need to do at least one and if possible do all three from morning to evening or anytime throughout the day. Along with this do any of the following meditation: 15 minutes of Pran Sanchaar’s Meditation Sadhana or Panchkoshi Jagran Meditation or Meditation of The Three Bodies. The instruction for these meditations will be given in Gurudev’s voice from here. The conclusion of these Sadhana will be with the new death of Tatvabodh Sadhana every night. This needs to be carried out for next three years continuously. By doing this each participant will be able to do 1 lakh, 82 thousand, 500 mantras (In three years it will be 6 lakh, 47 thousand, 500 mantras) jap. The collective figure will be astronomical.
In this regards, regular self-study of the best text in order to continuously roam in the positive thought vibrations, needs to be adopted. This will commence in the groups of 10 or more people in India, and throughout the world. In these Study circles the following books are recommended:
- Who am I? (1940 by Pujya Gurudev)
- 25 Krantikari Sahitya books (1985 to 1990)
- Pranshakti Ek Divya Vibhuti Vangmay, Number 17
- Jeevan Devta ki Sadhana-Aradhana Vangmay, Number 2
- Upasana-Samarpan, Yog Vangmay, Number3
- Manav me Devatva ka Uday Vangmay, Number 54
- Yug Parivartan Kese or Kab? Vangmay, Number 27,
Individual Level: On an individual level we need to study the following for three years:
18 Yug Nirman Satsankalp
- Apne Ang Avyavo Se
Gayatri ka SarvopariSthan
Achetan, Chetan, Super Chetan Mun, Vangmay Number 22
- Chamatkari Viseshtavo Se Bhara Manviya Mastisk, Vangmay Number -18
Apart from this we will fast once every week, contemplate, revise our knowledge (Manan), carry out small vows (Anuvrat) we took, and observe the four controls regularly in our life.
Following activities are recommended in relation to the promotion, creation and struggle for the Youths, Women and the Pragya Parijans under this spiritual practice:
Youth Power :
- Through the youth power, arrange and organize various Yugsahitya (Gurudev’s Books) Discussion Groups in the Colleges, Universities and Viswavidyalay. Materials and topics for the discussion will be taken from various books of Param Pujya Gurudev. The detail outline and plan of action will be prepared.
- The in-depth dialogue in regards to scientific spirituality will commence. Various workshops will be organized in relation to harmonizing science and spirituality, through selection of various topics from the immense literature of Gurusatta. Diverse professors, associated with specific topics will be enjoined, in order to carry out these workshops. This will provide scientific basis to the beliefs related to spirituality. Different disciplines of science will help to make these inventions correlate better with spiritualism. With the construction of an ideal bridge between science and spirituality the changing environment can be visualized. These topics will be released furthermore in the future publications.
- Efforts will be made to expand the youth organization at local level, district level, and provincial level. The Youth Revolution that started from Year 2016 to 2018 will further get boost and expand its work plan. Effort will be made to join youth of every caste.
- Throughout the country the coaching classes for the students of Universities will be organized.
- In order to spread Yog to every house, young boys and girls will be trained. The students who graduated from Dev Sanskriti Viswavidyalay will help out in this venture. This work will be done throughout the nation. Various training sessions such as Science of Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Training sessions will be organized throughout the country.
- The aim will be that youth organization will continue to grow, five times at the current rate each year in the villages, towns and cities. They need to organize weekly gatherings. All the organizations need to get registered. They need to stay away from the politics and still engage in the activities of building the nation.
- The creative programs will be listed and their regular quarterly report will be acquired.
Women Empowerment :
- Discussion groups of the Yugsahitya will be established in the Women Colleges, Universities, along with the institution of Era changing literature. Young ladies and women will take part in these discussions.
- Kanya Koshal Camps will be organized in each region. Due to these camps there will be increase in their self-confidence and their understanding of the mission will deepen and thus their overall personality will be enhanced.
- Women Yog Training sessions will be organized at various places.
- Training will be provided in Marshal Arts, Tai Kwando, and Self Defense so that women can be safe.
- Plans for service projects will be given to women entrepreneurs in business. The number and strength of the organization will increase five times. Motivation sessions will be organized.
- Mata Bhagwati Vatsalya Plans and creative work, which will be part of women, will be given. There will be many folds expansion of Balsanskar shala throughout the country. The women force will operate it.
- The women's awakening movement will be given a boost on the basis of compassion, sanskar, safety, self-esteem and empowerment. Their regular quarterly report will be acquired.
Pragya Parijans :
This is the core of our mission. Its official consortium will be done at various places.
- These Pragya parijans need to participate vigorously in the activities of Yug Nirman Yojana, and also increase these activities five folds in the next three years.
- The main aim would be to spread the Yug Sahitya. Book stalls need to be established at various places. One thousand new books will be published which are extracted from the various volumes of the Vangmay, and the articles written after 1995 related to Thought Revolution. These pocket size books will be publicized extensively.
- A strong boost will be given to the Gram Tirth (Ideal Village) projects. Our efforts will be to make sure that in every village, the service project is established. From Local Study Circle (Chopal swadhyay), to cleanliness Campaign and all other plans will be given speed.
- Pragya Peeth, Shakti Peeth, Chetna Centers will be given 100% responsibility to increase their pace to take on various projects and bring them to completion.
- Increase the readership of Akhand Jyoti (Monthly), Yug Nirman Yojana (Monthly), and Pragya Abhiyan (Fortnightly), and also the Journal of Zonal Languages need to be tripled. Proper distribution of magazines will be arranged.
- The qualitative increase in the curriculum of Bhartiya Gyan Pariksha (Indian Cultural examination) will be made, along with the goal of reaching the 10 million in 2020.
- There will be wide publicity of Param Pujya Gurudev and Mataji's discourses, so that their thoughts and Amritvani can reach the every household.
One can imagine how our mission will reach its new heights with these three-fold plan and how it will rejuvenate. These activities and plans will be reviewed carefully for next three years, and then the forthcoming triennial plans will be given out.