A special ongoing Sadhana Shivir will be starting from 8th Apr 2020 to 14 June of 2020, at the newly established Gayatri Chetna Center situated in Munsiyari
, which is in the Pithoraghad district of Uttarakhand.
For every Shivir a prior permission has to be taken from Shantikunj, as 24 to 30 devotees will be able to stay there at a time.
Each shivir will be for 5 days. It takes about 2 days to go there from Shantikunj,and 2 days to come back, therefore people who are participating in this shivir will need 9 days time. Apply online
OR Email: email@example.com
For further information contact: 9720106124 , 9219050088
Information and rules related to the Shivir:
- Devotees need to reach Shantikunj on the first day of their Shivir. They will be transported to Munsiyari from there. They will have to stay overnight on the way to Munsiyari. The travel expense per person to go and come back from Munsiyari is more than 3,500/-. Please arrange for that before coming.
- Chetna Kendra is at the height of 7,000 feet and the roads to reach there are on a very steep mountain, which require people to climb 200 steps every day. There is extreme cold weather. In the light of these condition only those people who are healthy should apply for it.
- Please do not apply if you are suffering from heart problems, high blood pressure, asthma and joint pains.
- Kindly get medical check up, including blood work, before coming for the sadhana. If you take any medication bring enough for 15 days.
- If you are sick, please do not come. You are not allowed to bring little children for this shivir. Also, do not bring any other person with you, without prior permission. It is recommended that you bring warm clothes ( sweaters, jacket, shawl, socks etc.).
- If for any reason you are not able to attend, please inform Shantikunj at least 8 days prior to your trip date. If you are interested in attending this Shivir, kindly Apply online or send in your request at Shivir department, Shantikunj, Haridwar 249411.
गायत्री चेतना केन्द्र, मुन्स्यारी
Write Your Comments Here: