Disaster Task Force Management must be set-up before a disaster occurs so as to ensure smooth functioning of humanitarian efforts . All World Gayatri Pariwar is trying hard to build a Disaster Management Information System (DIMS) . There are special disaster management cell of Gayatri Pariwar local wing in each state and major metropolitan 7 satellite cities.
Gayatri Pariwar further invites different corporate groups so that a well managed disaster management think tank & task force could be organized . Each group clearly aware of the role it has to perform in case of emergencies .Thus effective handling of disaster could be managed .
· Immediate relief - in respect of food and shelter .
· Keeping cost effective pre fabricated shelter ready for emergencies .
· Providing immediate medical needs
· Restoring water and power .
· Organizing Trauma relief centers
· Rebuilding homes for the effected people .
· In the longer term, charities need to help the affected population and attempt to lift those out of poverty.