A special ongoing Sadhana Shivir will be starting from 10th March 2023 to 05 June of 2023, at the newly established Gayatri Chetna Center situated in Munsiyari , which is in the Pithoraghad district of Uttarakhand.
For every Shivir a prior permission has to be taken from Shantikunj, as 24 devotees will be able to stay there at a time.
Each shivir will be for 5 days. It takes about 2 days to go there from Shantikunj,and 2 days to come back, therefore people who are participating in this shivir will need 9 days time.
Apply online OR Email: email@example.com
For further information contact: 9258360655
Information and rules related to the Shivir:
- Devotees need to reach Shantikunj before 2-3 days from their scheduling date of their Shivir. They will be transported to Munsiyari from there. They will have to stay overnight on the way to Munsiyari. The travel expense per person to go and come back from Munsiyari is 5000/-. The amount should be tranfer to the travel agency.
- Chetna Kendra is at the height of 7,300 feet and the roads to reach there are on a very steep mountain, which require people to climb 200 steps every day. There is extreme cold weather. In the light of these condition only those people who are healthy should apply for it.
- Please do not apply if you are suffering from heart problems, high blood pressure, asthma and joint pains.
- Kindly get medical check up, including blood work, before coming for the sadhana. If you take any medication bring enough for 15 days.
- Noted, If you are sick, please do not come. You are not allowed to bring little children for this shivir. Also, do not bring any other person with you, without prior permission.
- It is recommended that you bring warm clothes ( sweaters, jacket, shawl, socks etc.).
- If for any reason you are not able to attend shivir, please inform Shantikunj at the above mentioned contact number at least 8 days prior to your trip date.
- If you are interested in attending this Shivir, kindly check the below "Apply Online" link.